FoneLab for Mac [Download] is a professional data recovery tool that helps you to recover deleted or lost datafrom your iPhone/iPad/iPod touch, all of data in your device can be easily get back including contacts, messages, notes, call logs, memos and calendars, even Safari bookmarks. Here below is a tutorial about how to use it, let's begin:
Select "Recover from iOS Device" mode and connect your device. Once detected, the current device name will be displayed on the interface of program.
Click "Start Scan" button at the bootom to begin scanning your device for deleted data on it. Once it finishes, you will get a overview screen like the image below.
Preview and select the files you want to regain, click "Recover" to get back and save your data in computer locally.
If your iOS device is not with you or you just switch to a new device, then you can extract backup data from iTunes on your computer using this software.
1. Launch the program, select "Recover from iTunes Backup File" mode on the interface. This will load all iTunes backup files you made in this computer.
2. Select the backup file you want to recover from and then click "Start Scan" to enter into scanning mode.
3. After the scan, you can preview all data found on your device in the scan result. The category and number of files will be listed in the left sidebar and the specific content will be displayed on the right panel. You can double-click on a photo to view it.
4. Select the files you want to retrieve, click "Recover" to regain and save your data to local hard drive on computer.
If you have an Apple ID and back up your device to iCloud before, then you can restore your data from iCloud backup.
1. Run the program, choose the "Recover from iCloud Backup File" mode on the main interface. Then, sign in to iCloud.
2. Next, you can see several iCloud backups on the list. Select one which contains the data you want to regain and click "Download".
3. You can see a window pops up displaying all kinds of data. Choose the right data types to download and click "Next". The software will start to download the backup files to the computer.
4. After the software downloads the chosen files, you can see the data types on the left side arranged by specific category.
5. Select what you want to restore, and press the "Recover" button to save them onto local path in computer.